Monday, January 21, 2019

Two A Day Workouts

This is the picture that appeared when I googled Two A Day. I myself have seen the benefits of working out twice a day but am not swayed or feel bad of I only get one workout in a day. As long as I hit my 10,000 steps that day, I am okay with skipping my evening workout. I do remember to do at least 100 crunches and 40 pushups before bed because I feel it help me sleep better. I do not believe that working out twice a day is good for everyone but I do believe it helps.
I know that it is possible to lose weight as long as you eat right and workout from 30 minutes to an hour a day but if you work hard, you'll get positive results. If you need motivation, I suggest you hire a personal trainer for a reasonable price, willing to do the sessions with you. They should be "Do As I Do" people and not "Do As I Say ". Have you tried working out twice as day? How has it work for you? Did you find yourself having more or less energy? This video will give you the benefit of working out twice a day: https://youtu.be/nTo_oLKZ-BQ
Let me tell you, if you have issues with your metabolism, you should workout more than once a day. Working out can be just a simple walk, moving at as steady pace while swinging your arms. Try it, I promise you'll see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment